We may change the provisions of this Policy at any time and will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this Policy. Your use of the Services, or any portion thereof, following the posting of such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to make sure that you understand our information collection, use and disclosure practices. If we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with additional notice of such changes and request your affirmative consent before using or sharing previously collected information in a materially different way.
Information That You Provide Us
Qlearly may collect information that you provide when you use the services, such as when you: (1) create an account; (2) make a purchase; (3) participate in events or promotions; (4) send questions or comments via e-mail or live chat to Qlearly customer support; (5) submit your resume to us online; (6) fill out surveys; or (7) otherwise communicate with us through the Services. The types of personal information that you provide may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, credit card information, and other contact or identifying information that you choose to provide.
Qlearly stores, processes and maintains files that you create and/or upload using the Services (as well as previous versions of your files for now), including Qlearly boards that you create, columns, and other data related to your account in order to provide a better service to you.
Information We Collect From Third Part
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account info (email, username etc.) and friends, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
If you elect to purchase a license to use Qlearly, we may receive information about your purchase from our third-party payment processor.
We use analytics services and software provided by third parties to help us understand how users access and use the Services. These tools and services place cookies, web beacons and other devices or technologies on our Services to enable them to track traffic data. The data collected typically includes information such as your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, your web browser, the time spent on web pages, the links clicked and the advertisements viewed on those pages. We use this information to improve our Services and your experience, to see which areas and features of our Services are popular and to count visits.
We may display advertising to you on our site that is provided by third parties account in order to provide a better service to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected through Qlearly’s services for purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
• Operate and improve our services;
• Send you advertising or promotional materials, including information about new products, contests, features and enhancements, special offers and other events of interest from Qlearly and our select partners;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
• Monitor and evaluate trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide ads, content, communications or features that match user profiles or interests; and
• Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Files you create, upload, or copy to Qlearly may, if you choose, be read, copied, used and redistributed by people you know or, again if you choose, by people you do not know. The Information you disclose using the public boards and columns feature of Qlearly may be read, copied, used and redistributed by people participating. Use care when including sensitive personal information in files you share, such as social security numbers, financial account information, home addresses or phone numbers.
Qlearly reserves the right to review boards to help resolve problems with the Qlearly software or service, or to ensure compliance with our Terms of Service.
How We Use Your Information
Qlearly may share your personal information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
• When we have your consent.
• With third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf, who are hosting our data, and need access to your information to carry out their work for us. These entities have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us, and, unless we notify you otherwise and provide you with an opportunity to opt-out, will not use your personal information for any purpose other than as described in this Policy.
• With data analytics and advertising services in order to understand your preferences and to show you advertising on our site or through our service.
• With law enforcement, courts of competent jurisdiction, or others when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Qlearly, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• With your employer if you are a Qlearly registered user, and the domain of the primary email address associated with your Qlearly account is owned by your employer and that email address was assigned to you as an employee of that organization, and an authorized representative of that organization wishes to establish a Qlearly company account and add you to it, then certain information concerning your individual account may become accessible to that organization’s administrator including your name and email address, and your account may be added to the corporate account.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed a certain URL, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of some or all of Qlearly’s assets, bankruptcy or reorganization, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Qlearly’s business to another company.
Qlearly takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information and your workspaces from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction and to ensure that your workspaces remain available to you.
You may terminate your use of Qlearly at any time.
Editing or Deleting your Personal Information. If you have created an account, you may at any time review and/or update the contact information we have for you. Please note that even if you delete information from your account, or deactivate it, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, or mail from Qlearly by visiting your user settings page and updating your communications preferences, by following the instructions in emails or text messages, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. For more information about how to delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact Qlearly at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also cc: email@example.com.